The 收银员的办公室 is located on the mezzanine level of the Bailey Center, just above Lion Central.
小时: Monday – Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
星期四7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
星期五7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
点击 在这里 for the current tuition and 费s table, as well as for withdrawal/refund dates, and for our tuition payment plan, which makes paying for college easier.
Payment Instructions/View Account
1. 去你的 myWallaceState 账户
2. Select Student tab, Student Services
3. Select "Make a Payment, Deposit, and Payment Plan"
协议授权 Form (must fill out each semester to utilize PACT benefits)
学费 Refund Procedures
Students who do not completely withdraw from the College but drop a class during the regular drop/add period will be refunded the difference in the tuition paid and the tuition rate applicable to the reduced number of hours, including 费s appropriate to the classes dropped. T在这里 is no refund due to a student who partially withdraws after the official drop/add period.
A student who officially or unofficially withdraws from all classes before the first official day of class will be refunded 100% of the total tuition and other institutional 指控.
A student who officially withdraws completely on or after the first day of class but prior to the end of the third week of class will be refunded according to the withdrawal 日期如下:
- Withdrawal during first week 75% of adjusted tuition and 费s less 5% administrative 费
- Withdrawal during second week 50% of adjusted tuition and 费s less 5% administrative 费
- Withdrawal during third week 25% of adjusted tuition and 费s less 5% administrative 费
- Withdrawal after end of third week No refund
注意: The Insurance 费s are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled.
An administrative 费 not to exceed 5% of tuition and other institutional 指控, shall be assessed for each withdrawal within the period beginning the first day of class and ending at the end of the third week of class.
学费 refunds are computed according to the date the student notifies the college Admission’s Office of their official withdrawal, not his/her last date of class attendance.
Refund checks are mailed from the 业务 Office weekly.
All refunds are issued according to ACCS Board Policy 803.02.
点击 在这里 for withdrawal and refund dates and deadlines for the current semester.
Student Financial Assistance
To supplement the efforts of students and their parents to meet educational cost, the 金融援助 Office strives to help each student work out a financial plan: Federal Pell Grant, Direct Loans, Parent Plus Loans, Federal Work-Study, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG), and State
Students who cannot pay 100% of their 账户 balance by the payment deadline will be automatically enrolled in the 学费支付计划 which allows more time to pay 平衡由于. T在这里 is a $25 enrollment 费. 点击 在这里 for deadlines and more information.
1098T’s will be provided to you in two different ways:
- Mailed to your home address if you did not consent to only receive Electronically.
- Available online by January 31.
You may view and print your 1098T by first accessing the WSCC website (ddwr28ih.hygani.com) and then logging into your myWallaceState 账户. Select Student Services/Make 付款/语句. The following rules apply to the 1098T’s:
- Only 指控 for tuition and 费s made by students who attended college at least half 时间是合格的.
- You will NOT receive a 1098T if you received a PELL Grant or scholarship money equal to or greater than your annual tuition cost.
- Book purchases are NOT tax deductible and will NOT be reflected on your 1098T.
- Foreign students will be required to provide a W-9S in order to receive a 1098T.
注意: Information about your tuition payments can NOT be discussed over the phone.